Where to Buy Bundaberg Ginger Beer in the Philippines

Are you also looking for where to buy Bundaberg Ginger Beer in the Philippines? I've found where you can buy at the cheapest price!

***

Looking for where to buy Bundaberg Ginger Beer was my problem a few months back. You see, Bundaberg Ginger Beer is my favorite drink of all time. It even beats milk tea and coffee for me. Whenever I'd head to Australia, I'd make sure to drink some--given that it's more affordable there. (Bundaberg Ginger Beer hails from Bundaberg, Australia.)

Bundaberg Ginger Beer Philippines

If you're not familiar with Bundaberg Ginger Beer yet, it's a non-alcoholic drink that people usually use to mix on Moscow mules and the like--but I have found a liking to drinking it on its own. For Pinoys, it takes like salabat to some extended, only sweeter and carbonated. NOTE: This is DIFFERENT from ginger ale, which is just a carbonated soft drink flavored with ginger. Giner Beer has a stronger kick as it is brewed and fermented -- just like a normal beer.

I've tried looking for where to buy Bundaberg Ginger Beer, and I have found some shops in Lazada and Shopee before that do sell them but they're SO EXPENSIVE at more than twice the original price of each can/bottle. Restaurants would also offer them, and again, they'd be a LUXURY.

True to my being resourceful, I tried looking for the official distributor of Bundaberg Ginger Beer and I've found it! It's Gourmet Direct Philippines! Other than Bundaberg, they do hold lots of other Aussie brands so do check them out.

They've been around for quite a while, and I have been meaning to buy - but they didn't deliver to Marikina. I was so glad then that during a Shopee search, I saw that they had stocks of Bundaberg Ginger Beer -- so of couse I bought some (and used some vouchers to save some amount as well)! Some would sell each can or bottle at above 100 pesos, but you can get Bundaberg Ginger Beer in the Philippines for just 300 pesos for 6 200-ml cans. Sadly, their 375 ml bottles are out of stock on Shopee, but they sell them for just 300 pesos for a 4-pack, which is even cheaper!

Where to Buy Bundaberg Ginger Beer in the Philippines

Website: https://www.gourmetdirect.ph/
(Free delivery for at least 2000 pesos' worth of orders; delivery location limited)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gourmetdirectph/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GourmetDirectPH/

Shopee: https://shopee.ph/gourmetdirectph
(Best option to get for the delivery affordability; note - only the in-can version is available here. And please don't hoard them 'cause I need to have my weekly stock haha!)

Lazada: https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/gourmet-direct/

How to drink Bundaberg Ginger Beer

Bundaberg swears by a quick 3-step method to drinking this.

  1. Flip it - to get the ginger flavors throughout the entire drink.
  2. Open it - for bottles, you have to rip that cap open
  3. Drink it




Post a Comment