C-lium Fiber Husk Review | Philippines

Are you looking to improve your bowel movement? Make sure to check out this C-lium Fiber Husk review, and you may have found a good option for you and your family!

***

C-lium Fiber Husk Review

There was a time when Natz was having troubles with his tummy. I found out that his bowel movement wasn't that healthy as he'd sometimes go more than 3 days without a bathroom visit to poop, and his poop episodes would sometimes be painful.

I suddenly remembered the C-lium Fiber Husk, as it was something that a pharmacist recommended to me when I was having constipation problems myself. I just tried it out for a week, and when I was able to have a successful bathroom visit, I didn't consider continuing usage.

I wanted Natz to try if it will work for him so we bought a few C-lium Fiber Husk sachets (not the capsule) and tried them out for a week. True enough, it still worked wonders! The only difference now is that since we're more committed to good health, better fiber intake, and healthy bowel movement, we now drink water with C-lium Fiber Husk everyday! (We just share one sachet to keep it budget-friendly, but it still works.)

A disclaimer though: Please make sure to check with your doctor/nutritionist if you may be having problems with this. C-lium Fiber Husk is all-natural as it is made of psyllium husk -- but you need to drink lots of water with it :) We like it because it doesn't give a stomachache that's common when you use laxatives or stuff like Biguerlai etc. The "pooping feeling" is natural, and you don't pass waste in liquid form as if you have diarrhea. It's normal and healthy looking. Hihihi!

So yes, we don't have issues with our bowel movement. We visit the bathroom daily to excrete waste without any pain or hassle! We really wanted to do this C-lium Fiber Husk review because it's been so helpful to us, and we hope it helps you and your family as well!

How to drink C-lium Fiber Husk

  1. Mix a sachet of it (or half - like us) in 1 cup of room temperature water for 10 seconds.
  2. Drink the entire cup.
  3. Chase it with another cup of water.

C-lium Fiber Husk Price & Where to Get C-lium Fiber Husk

Should be around 16 to 20 pesos per sachet. Our neighborhood pharmacies sell them at 17 pesos a sachet, and we buy them in boxes of 30 as our supply for the entire month.


Post a Comment